Witness a flattering picture of one of the candidates for the 11th District race running from door to door taking up almost the entire “above the fold” section of the front page. Who do you think The Roanoke Times editorial staff would like to see win Tuesday? Read the Time’s article on the race by CLICKING HERE. , but understand that The Roanoke Times is likely using its reporting of the news to affect the election in favor of its “secretly” chosen candidate. If that’s the case, shouldn’t The Roanoke Times disclose that to its readers? News Guardians believes that honesty has a place in the reporting of the news even if The Roanoke Times does not.
Support the Mission!
- Evidence Suggests Container Ship Collision Was An Intentional Attack
- Supervisor Bedrosian Releases a Contract with Roanoke County Voters
- Public School Teacher Has Students Smash Trump Pinata With Stick
- Richmond Times is Laying Off Workers
- Flagg on Obamacare Repeal: “Leadership has not adapted to the new reality.”
- More “Propaganda” From the Roanoke Times
- Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare Doesn’t Repeal Obamacare
- Roanoke Times Caught Publishing “Fake News”
- EXPOSED: Roanoke Has Phony Democrat Funded Astro-turf Group Agitating…and So Does Every Other City
- Sonnie Johnson Says White Supremacy is the Root of Gun Control, Minimum Wage and Planned Parenthood